We are certified by South Pole, a purpose for profit consulting firm. Our mission is to help companies and organizations to organize sustainable events and productions, with the main purpose of reducing the climate impact of the events.
We systematically reviews items such as energy use, transport and travel as well as the purchase of materials and food, but also takes responsibility for the emissions that, despite an ambitious climate work, remain. Remaining emissions are compensated through international climate projects certified by the UN.
As a company, Nordic Productions feels that it is important to contribute to a better society and to a better world. We do this through different types of activities and aid organizations.
We are committed to the global goals and therefor we contribute to:
– OBJECTIVE 3: Health and well-being
– OBJECTIVE 4: Good education for all
– OBJECTIVE 5: Gender equality
– OBJECTIVE 11: Sustainable cities and communities
– OBJECTIVE 13: Combating climate change
– OBJECTIVE 14: Sea and marine resources